Be inspired to pen your thoughts, dreams and stories in this locally made, earth-friendly journal. has a super sturdy hard cover to protect your precious pages, and the front and back cover are adorned with Australian botanical artwork by local artist Vickie Liu.
This journal contains 200 lined pages. To see our blank journals click here
- Designed and made in South Australia
- 200 lined pages
- Spiral bound
- 215mm x 155cm x 20mm (not including the spiral)
- A5 paper size
- Chunky 2mm thick hard-cover
- Pages are made from acid free paper, weight 100gsm
- Cover and pages are made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper
- Cover printed using vegetable based ink
About the artist
Vickie Liu is a Sydney-based artist who loves to create vibrant and detailed artworks inspired by the beauty of nature, in particular, Australian natives and florals. She originally trained as an architect and has since rediscovered her passion as a fine artist. Her work is an expression of her love for nature, a reflection of everyday encounters and the change in seasons.
Kindness to our Planet
Printed in Australia with vegetable based ink and made from 100% post-consumer waste, with plastic-free wire. Carbon offset with our donation to the Yarra Yarra Biodiversity Corridor. Over 10% of profit from every journal sold is donated to care for native wildlife and restore habitat.
We offer three options for shipping for most products:
• Standard domestic shipping - $10
• Express domestic shipping - $15
• International shipping - $20
For larger products, shipping will be calculated at checkout.
We offer in-store returns or exchanges on most products within 30 days with proof of purchase.
We do not offer returns or exchanges on:
• Face masks
• Sale items
For more information, please feel free to contact us.