Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Exploding Kittens - NSFW Edition
Subcribe to back in stock notification
We offer three options for shipping for most products: $10 standard domestic shipping, $15 express domestic shipping, and $20 International shipping. For larger products, shipping will be calculated at checkout.
We offer in-store returns or exchanges on most products within 30 days with proof of purchase. We do not offer returns or exchanges on: Earrings, Underwear, Face masks, and sale items.
For more information, please feel free to contact us.
Created by Elan Lee (Xbox, ARGs), Matthew Inman (The Oatmeal), and Shane Small (Xbox, Marvel), Exploding Kittens made history when it became the most-backed game in Kickstarter history and the campaign with the most number of backers, ever.
It is a highly-strategic, kitty-powered version of Russian Roulette. Players draw cards until someone draws an Exploding Kitten, at which point they explode, they are dead, and they are out of the game — unless that player has a Defuse card, which can defuse the kitten using things like laser pointers, belly rubs, and catnip sandwiches. All of the other cards in the deck are used to move, mitigate, or avoid the Exploding Kittens.
- Exploding Kittens NOT SAFE FOR WORK Edition is a card game for people who are into kittens and explosions and boob wizards and sometimes butts.
- This NSFW Edition of Exploding Kittens is an ADULT ONLY party game for 2–5 players (up to 9 players when combined with any other deck).
- This is the most-backed project in Kickstarter history and all cards feature illustrations by The Oatmeal.
- Includes 56 cards (2.5 × 3.5 inches), box, and instructions.
- This box, like 99.99% of boxes, does not meow.
Players: 2 – 5
Play Time: 15 – 20 Min