The ultimate writer's companion.
Are you looking for a locally made, earth-friendly journal? We're here for that! Meet our A5 Journal, the perfect place to pen your thoughts, dreams and stories. It has a super sturdy recycled board cover to protect your precious pages, and the front and back cover are adorned with stunning artwork by Indigenous Australian artist Natalie Jade.
This journal contains 200 lined pages.
- Designed and made in South Australia
- 200 lined pages
- Spiral bound
- 215mm x 155cm x 20mm (not including the spiral)
- A5 paper size
- Chunky 2mm thick hard-cover
- Pages are made from acid free paper, weight 135gsm
- Cover and pages are made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper
- Cover printed using vegetable based ink
About the artist
Natalie was born into a family where “paint runs through their veins.” She believes art is a journey of self discovery and expression. ”The purpose of my art is to create something beautiful that has a vibration through the colour and forms, to uplift others and their surroundings.”
Kindness to our Planet
Printed in Australia with vegetable based ink and made from 100% post-consumer waste, with plastic-free wire. Carbon offset with our donation to the Yarra Yarra Biodiversity Corridor.
We offer three options for shipping for most products:
• Standard domestic shipping - $10
• Express domestic shipping - $15
• International shipping - $20
For larger products, shipping will be calculated at checkout.
We offer in-store returns or exchanges on most products within 30 days with proof of purchase.
We do not offer returns or exchanges on:
• Face masks
• Sale items
For more information, please feel free to contact us.