THE CANDY DISH
What happens when something truly miraculous shows up in your life? Do you recognise it? Do you appreciate it? Do you see it for what it really is?
This is a story of an inquisitive girl and a curious little candy dish that holds a special treat every day. But it comes with its fair share of frustrations too.
Written by New York Times best-selling author Kobi Yamada, it is an energetic story for readers of all ages about finding wonder in simple delights and discovering gratitude for the gift of a brand-new day.
- A wonderful bedtime read for ages 5 and up
- Written by the author of the New York Times best-selling 'What Do You Do With' Series
- Features foil stamping on a hardcover
- Format: hardcover
- Size: 9″W x 10.75″H
- Page Count: 36 pages
We offer three options for shipping for most products:
• Standard domestic shipping - $10
• Express domestic shipping - $15
• International shipping - $20
For larger products, shipping will be calculated at checkout.
We offer in-store returns or exchanges on most products within 30 days with proof of purchase.
We do not offer returns or exchanges on:
• Face masks
• Sale items
For more information, please feel free to contact us.