What Would Unicorn Do?
A little book of invaluable Unicorn life lessons.
Unicorn took the world by storm with his sweet nature, sunny outlook and positive attitude in the best-selling feel-good book Be a Unicorn. Now he is back with this little book of life lessons.
Looking for some guidance on how to live a happy, sparkling life? Or just wondering which path to trot along? Look no further than Unicorn, the best (and probably only) four-legged, one-horned happiness guru. With enlightenment on every page, let Unicorn teach you how to hopscotch over all of life's trials to a place where the grass definitely grows greener.
With adorable quirky illustrations and wise, thoughtful and often completely hilarious life advice, this is a little book to keep firmly in your pocket, ready to be consulted whenever life gets a little bit tough.
- Wear the jumper that Granny knitted with pride.
- Sing Pharrell in the shower.
- Walk in someone else's flip-flops.
- Try new things... uhm beetroot juice... pink, yummy.
- Make every day count.
UNICORN WOULD NOT EVER (NO THANK YOU MA'AM):
- Worry about a bit of dust.
- Eat someone else's chocolate.
- Blame others - 'my Panda made me do it'.
- Dwell too much on the past.
- Take things for granted.