Earth Friendly, Australian made, 200 page A5 Journal
Be inspired to pen your thoughts, dreams and sketches with this luxurious hard-cover journal featuring artwork by Indigenous Australian artist Nardurna.
- Designed and made in South Australia
- 200 blank pages
- Spiral bound
- 215mm x 155cm x 20mm (not including the spiral)
- A5 paper size
- Chunky 2mm thick hard-cover
- Pages are made from acid free paper, weight 135gsm
- Cover and pages are made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper
- Cover printed using vegetable based ink
About the artist:
Ryhia Dank is a contemporary Aboriginal artist who grew up in a remote community and now live in modern Australia. "My paintings are storywork. Gudanji/Wakaja people told stories through pattern and design. Three women came from the ocean near Ngukurr in the Gulf of Carpentaria. They travelled a long way and then created the place of my family, the hills and fresh water Country."
"This artwork is of a family gathered at camp in the afternoon after a day of traveling. Travel was often to trade with neighbouring countries of items from tools to various foods."
We offer three options for shipping for most products:
• Standard domestic shipping - $10
• Express domestic shipping - $15
• International shipping - $20
For larger products, shipping will be calculated at checkout.
We offer in-store returns or exchanges on most products within 30 days with proof of purchase.
We do not offer returns or exchanges on:
• Face masks
• Sale items
For more information, please feel free to contact us.